SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPMENT ROLE DESCRIPTION
Gridcamp is seeking for creative and motivated Senior Java developer to be part of our Technology Team. We are looking for candidates interested in building performant webapps on web platforms. You will be responsible for architectural thinking and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
This is a full-time paid work-from-home opportunity.
The candidate is also expected to have DevOps experience with Microservices framework on Java.
- Code in Java to create easy to use backend for web applications.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Create Microservices architecture compatible with Java.
- Expert in Java, with knowledge of Spring boot framework and Gradle.
- Expert in DevOps.
- Experienc creating CI and CD production plan.
- Rock solid experience creating Microservices frameworks.
- Experience in working with JSP / Servlets and GraphQL.
- Knowledge of Springboot libraries.
- Deep understanding of ORM Tools (Hibernate).
- Experience with Service-oriented Architecture/Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Ability to write well-documented, clean Java code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to general process.
DURATION & SALARY STRUCTURE
This is a full-time contractual role with a remote-working option.
2 full-time role positions.
Monthly Salary, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours.
Gridcamp is a Canadian-based company helping businesses define, build, and mobilise their operational workflows. We develop platforms that help businesses create their online presence and increase their business impact.
We also offer various strategic marketing services that specializes in business-to-business (B2B). Our workflow automation tools combine digital effectiveness with innovative solutions.
Our clients are business leaders who seek to accelerate their revenue growth and create sustainable sales and operational pipelines. Your business deserves a strategic, systematic and scalable approach to business growth.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org